Saturday, October 2, 2010

PINKTOBER

It is time for the yearly post for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I begged you in 2007, 2008, and 2009 to do something in October. This will undoubtedly be the hardest October/Breast Cancer Awareness Month of my life. Grammy has been trying to leave this world for a much better place for about a week now. She is too strong and way too social to will herself to leave her family. When the time finally comes that Grammy passes, I will actually be excited. I truly believe that she has been fighting the battle of death for so long because there is no other way that our family would willingly let her go. PLEASE do something this October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. On the right side of my blog is a list of great BC sites. For great BC paraphernalia, I especially love Cafe Press and The Breast Cancer Site. Happy October!

1 comment:

The Sabeys said...

I was just about to leave you a message that said, "where is your yearly October Breast Cancer Awareness Month Post." Thanks for taking care of it. I have been thinking about you and your family.