Monday, October 1, 2007

Breast Cancer Month!

Everyone should know that October is national breast cancer awareness month. Thats right, we get a whole month - not a day, not a week - a month! I am very passionate about breast cancer and there might be a misconception out there that I want it. No. I want to help fight it, Jaimee.Anyway, I want everyone to be thinking about breast cancer all year long but especially this month. Throughout this month I am going to post facts, myths, and websites about breast cancer. And just so you guys know, if you ever see breast cancer paraphernalia and you dont buy if for me, you are dead. Love you all. Fight for a cure and early detection.

3 comments:

Nanna Poppa Missionary said...

Baby, I don't think that you are passionate enough when it comes to breast cancer! I am proud of the fact that you are so informed and bold when it comes to this topic. Keep up the good work! Love, MOM

Heidi Louise said...

Good thing I ALWAYS buy you breast cancer... I mean breast cancer stuff.

GO BREAST CANCER!

Lani said...

Don't worry that I had to buy breast cancer chapstick for you and I today...

PS - This is me: www.leilanijuett.blogspot.com