Friday, February 8, 2008

The Game

A couple months ago Jessica, Heather, and I started our own game. It doesn't have a name but it has an amazing outcome. Let me explain a little. When we are feeling down or that the world is just too hard on people we play this game. We each say 3 things we love about each other. So I would say 3 things I love about Jessica then 3 things I love about Heather. Then its Jessica's turn and she does the same and then Heather says her things. I think everyone should play this game. Not often though, don't ruin it. We have played it enough that it has gotten down to pretty specific things and details about each other but when we first started it was pretty general stuff like, "I love that Heather is into music."

Well we played a round of said game last night and it was pretty funny because there was a new mix added in: Corey. Yes, a boy. How did that throw the game off you ask, well it didn't (he's assimilated to the girls quite well). I think he was a little uncomfortable for a while but then he got over it.

Next time you feel like the people around you need some positive, self-affirmation kind of chit chat you should play this game. It really helps and I feel a lot closer to the people around me. I love my girls for coming up with this game!

4 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Uhm I am pretty sure I came up with this game... Actually I know I did. Give credit where credit is deserved Ho!

Miss Ashley said...

Its not the "whats your favorite thing about Heidi game" but I guess its kind of similar

Liz said...

This is a game that started around the Belnap dining room table on the Birthday of each of my kids. However, if you want to take it one step further, read Pres. Erying's talk in the Nov. 07 Ensign entitled, "Remember, Remember." You can then begin a gratitude journal on all the "tender mercies" the Lord gives you each day!I love you baby.

Bethany said...

how cute