Friday, February 22, 2008

Grape Diet Coke


Last night was the first Sonic Run of the year. Well at least it was going to be until we got there at approximately 12:07 a.m. and they were closed! WTF? Since when do they close that early? Anyway I really needed a Grape Diet Coke but I guess that will have to wait. For those of you who just read Grape and Diet Coke together, yes its true. It is the best combination that man has created. If you have never had one, even if you dont like DC because I dont normally either, you will love this. It is mostly attributed to the fact that grape is the best flavor on earth. Go RIGHT NOW and get one. You will be thanking me for years to come.

2 comments:

Lani said...

Freaking love you. Also, I need to be there for the actual inaugural Sonic run. It's only right.

Lindsay said...

I think I am liking Watermelon Diet Coke better right now?!?!?!