Friday, January 25, 2008

Lady Lumps


My neighbor Alisha gave me the best gift ever (sorry to anyone who has ever given me anything but its true). She gave me breast cancer, literally. Ok, well not so literally. Her mother suffered with stage 4 breast cancer for many years and became a teacher for breast cancer awareness. Alisha told her mom about my obsession and her mother sent her this gift to give me. I got a breast model with two lumps in it. One lump can easily be felt and another lump represents one that could only be found with a mammogram. It is amazing. I am going to keep it in my purse all the time and whip it out to show everyone what a lump would feel like. I can't wait to show my mom and my sisters. I think this just finishes off the breast cancer paraphernalia drawer. Thats no joke either. I really do have a drawer in the kitchen dedicated to all my breast cancer stuff. I should take a picture of that too. Ladies, look forward to seeing me next because you will get a little lesson on breast lumps!

2 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

Your lovely lady lumps... Does this mean you are giving us exams too? Sick! But exciting for you. Maybe you could get another one and stuff your bra with them! Oh snap! Just joke from tonights conversation about "A Cups". Love you!

Liz said...

Heidi Louise, you watch your mouth!I love you too!