Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Housing Fair Lunch

I know I am not conservative when it comes to spending money but I really hate buying food, especially when I am on campus. Three days a week I am on campus from 9am - 7pm. These days I am forced to purchase food (aka vending crap) and I get so mad that I am wasting money when I could be saving all that for the new "A" pocket Sevens.

Anyway, I was roaming campus today and found the best substitute for buying lunch: the housing fair. I was on the phone with my sister Lindsay when I told her about my brilliant plan to gather the free treats from the fair for my lunch. I thought she was going to cry, imagining that I am some street beggar. Well guys, it was a great idea. I had popcorn, cotton candy, a banana, few strawberries, water, and a lot of little candy bars. I could have even had a hot dog but I would rather starve than eat one of those. I also came away with 6 pens, 1 free tanning pass (that I already threw away because I am not a fag), 1 tote, 3 magnets, and 1 full tummy. I am going to search out fairs every time I have to spend all day on campus. I would suggest this to anyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had kept that tanning pass I might have judged you.

Liz said...

But Baby, you used to eat hotdogs every day for lunch when you and Josh were preschoolers; that with applesauce. Isn't it funny how our tastes change. You need to eat better things that cotton candy and mini candy bars. You need to stay healthy and strong so I can come and play with you when I get home! By the way Happy Valentines Day!

Heidi Louise said...

So I am a fag huh... just because I tan. Well at least I am not a street beggar! Take that...

Jaimee said...

I am glad to know that you have your priorities straight...sevens first, quality food to feed the only body you have, second. :)

Heidi Louise said...

Actually Jaimee has it right since nobody should eat in order to fit into their sevens