Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BREAST CANCER BYU

Every October the world turns pink!  BYU - and many teams throughout October - honored Breast Cancer Awareness with an official pink ribbon game.  I saw some people with official BYU hats that had a pink ribbon on them.  Scott Clark swears they came from the bookstore but I cannot find them anywhere.  Any of you know where you can find the BYU breast cancer hat??? Last year Josh was able to score a pink Nike sweatband for me from one of the players.  This year I didn't get any swag but I did find myself crying multiple times thinking about  BYU+breast cancer+football+ homecoming game+breast cancer awareness+ the Y was illuminated+breast cancer pink everything = tears, tears, tears.  I love how pink has infiltrated all things.  I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT WHEN BYU AND BREAST CANCER AWARENESS COLLIDE!!!






2 comments:

Lindsay said...

To me, the coolest thing is seeing Dudes wearing breast cancer awareness stuff. Big, manly football players! It is kind of HOT!

The Collett Family said...

Hey Ash! Have you seen the white (I mean pink) house?! Super cool!
Sure miss ya. Hope you're doing well.