Saturday, January 24, 2009

YET ANOTHER MARRIAGE SHOUT OUT


One of the more unique stories in my life is that of my friendship with a certain Baptist. I found possibly the only Baptist in Utah and dated him. If you ever need to hear a good story and you have some time, ask me to tell you my Baptist story. Its quite the saga actually. Well obviously that didn't work out but somehow we remained pretty good friends. Anyway, Baptist (that's what I usually refer to him as) informed me he was getting married a while ago and its coming up soon so I thought he deserved a good shout out as well. I guess its just the season for weddings. Now Chase, even though you are getting married before me, I am still better and more grown up than you. Always remember that. I know you will :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I do vaguely remember a story about a baptist boy. so funny :)
How are you feeling? I think about you all the time now.

Chase Eskelsen said...

Oh wow! Who is that good looking Baptist Boy...Man? What a stud! Well, I have now swooned long enough over myself. :) Thanks for the shout out. I have been checking your website for the past few months waiting for when it would be my turn... Guess it was "too soon"? Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that the Oregon Trail was more important to you than me. Either way, I'm happy now. What a crazy few years we've shared. Thanks for the memories!