Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SHOUT OUT

I got a phone call at 3:00 this morning. Thats right, I said this morning. I scrambled for whatever item on my bedside table was making all the noise and realized it was my phone. I saw my sister Jen was calling. Why? I jumped to awful conclusions like Josh Groban was dead or Mom and Dad have to stay another year. Well I was wrong folks, this is how the conversation went:

Me: Um, he-hello
Jen: Baby, I'm gonna get married, okay?

-pause-

Me: What? Tell me everything. I don't understand. Wow.
Jen: Yeah, I am going to get married.
Me: Well maybe don't tell me everything right now, I won't remember. Call me later. Love you, bye.

I quickly went back to sleep for about 13 minutes but couldn't remain sleeping because Jen had ignited so many thoughts and excitement in my brain. I just can't believe my prediction came true. I am really awesome. Jen needs to know that she is amazing. Timm, she is amazing, okay? OKAY! Good thing for him that he's a keeper too. I love my sister and I am so extremely happy for her. I can't wait for her big day to come because she deserves it more than anyone. Congrats Jen Hon!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, that's so exciting!!