Monday, October 6, 2008

TAKEN A LIKING TOWARDS MACS

I am blogging from a MacBook people. Thats right! Its about time I upgraded to one of these fine machines. I just wanted to make all of you (but not Leslie) jealous who are still awaiting the death of your PC to buy a little Apple love. It is so pretty and white and pretty and skinny and white and light and pretty. I owe a big thanks to Alisha for teaching me the way of the Mac. I need a lot of help from her and Leslie on how this thing even works. I am new to all of this. School may have been absolutely awful today but I don't care because it ended well with a Mac in my hands. I might have to become one of those worksheets and videos teachers so I can spend my days playing with my new friend. Speaking of my new friend (the Mac), what should I name it? Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Just one question.
Is it pretty?

kathy w. said...

Hooray! Everyone should get a mac.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not wanting to make me jealous. I am very sensitive when it comes to macs.

Lindsay said...

It seems as though you highly value white and skinny. That is not good hon. What about your black, shiny, heavier, not so reliable HP? Whatever, I am just jealous.

Anonymous said...

So, I am a proud owner of a Mac... and I'm back! I know you missed me, but I have now started blogging again and will hopefully update my site and we'll go from there. I love my Mac. I use one at work too.