Saturday, October 18, 2008

FANNY PACKS ARE TOTALLY IN RIGHT NOW


If you didn't know that fanny packs have made huge comeback then you are absolutely out of the loop. I found this ever so stylish fanny pack on one of my many breast cancer paraphernalia sites. If they make it, they also make a breast cancer version of it. This really is true. They have everything like breast cancer dishes, clothing, jewelry, appliances, cars, lunch bags, Christmas ornaments, and even for Jaimee: pashminas. Since October is already half over, you need to hurry and check out all the breast cancer sites I have listed to the right. I mean you can do that all year round but its like listening to Christmas music in April - its never as awesome.

2 comments:

The Sabeys said...

Wow! that is amazing. I need a fanny pack now. I also need this PDT day to end now!

Michelle said...

You will be very proud of me Ashley...I bought the special pink breast cancer awareness Shark steam mop from Target. I have been waiting for months to buy it (I watched the infomercial like 10 times), then went to Target and got the special pink one that donated to breast cancer. I think it is kind of pretty, and I thought it would make you proud to know. :)