Monday, March 24, 2008

EVIDENCE OF FUN HAD @ D-LAND

Adventureland

Honey I Shrunk the Kids 3D


The castle that I absolutely thought was all white but I was very wrong

Josh again with his man crush Corey but this time its a little more incriminating

Waiting in line for our first ride - the Matterhorn

One of my favorite parts was playing in this huge jungle tree house


Tea cups with Lani

Really happy to find a bathroom and no we didn't plan to match

Disneyland is hard, sometimes you just need a little help getting to the next ride

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did that really happen?!? Were we really there?!? I don't believe it! We should probably go back. But change everything transportation related.

Heidi Louise said...

What ever... you totally planned to match with Corawhore. You just need to come to grips with the fact that you are the female version of him and he is the male version of you.

Looks like you had fun. Maybe I should make Disneyland my next trip!

Bethany said...

I can't believe that we went there like 2 days apart! I read the post that you just got back the night before we left. How fun to go with lots of friends. Cute pictures!