Sunday, March 16, 2008

CURRENT EVENT: JOSH

We had a fun weekend celebrating Josh's birthday but of course he was typical Josh and didn't really want to do anything or tell anyone. After a lot of coercing, he let me take a few photos. I had to pull the "mom is so far away and so upset that she couldn't see you" trick to get these pictures. So momma, you better appreciate what I did for you.

At dinner the night of Joshie's birthday. We had a ward etiquette dinner that he insisted on going to. Doesn't his tan line look great?

This is Joshie's dapper look. The girl is his date, Brittany.


I made Joshie some cupcakes for his birthday. After an awkward rendition of Happy Birthday he blew out the candles beautifully. Doesn't he look like Grandpa Larry here?

I am sorry to have to be the one to tell you this mom but Josh likes boys. Corey is one of his man crushes. This was taken after we all ate our weight at Chuck-A-Rama for yet another birthday celebration.
Josh I hope you had an okay birthday. I would never wish for you to have a great one because you don't care anyway. I would like to send a shout out to our brother Stephen. Happy birthday on Tuesday!

6 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

It's o.k. I too have a man crush on Corawhore. It happens!

And yes... Josh does look like Grandpa Moss. I miss him.

Happy Birthday son!

Liz said...

Hey Baby, I owe you for capturing some photos on Joshy's birthday. Hey Corey, some day I hope I can actually meet you. My kids think you are pretty awesome! And Ash, I am stunned how much my son looks like my dad. Duder, that is such a great compliment. And Baby, thanks for remembering our Stephen. It is hard to believe he would be 25 years old on the 18th of March!

Lindsay said...

That is so crazy, just as I was thinking he looked like Grandpa I read that you thought so too. I wish you would have taken a picture of the Horne's at Chuck-a-rama.
I will second that shout out to Stephen. Crazy that you, me, and Josher have all had very similar dreams about him. Isn't that weird that we have a brother and his name is Stephen. Try and imagine telling stories about him........"yeah, my brother Stephen said...."

Lindsay said...

I swear there is a picture of Grandpa Larry from that exact same angle wearing a cowboy hat as well--the angle making them look freakishly tall and thin.

Sarah C. said...

You are absolutely priceless. It's just the truth.

Miss Ashley said...

Hey Heidi, I think when you have a man crush on a man its just called a crush. I'm telling Corey.