Monday, January 14, 2008

Left Out

I dont want my family to feel left out of the love loop so here is a quick thought about the people that have to love me forever

Jaimee: she took me everywhere with her when I was a baby doll and carried me out of my baptism

Jen: its amazing how she can make me tell her stuff - I guess thats why she gets paid for that kind of stuff

Heidi: one word - heidilicoius. yeah I just made that up but I think it explains it all from always knowing what new and hip to her fantastic dancing abilities

Lindsay: she made me an aunt. I used to not talk to her because I was so afraid of her not liking me but now I think she is the shiz and she does like me!

Joshy: takes my garbage out, drives me around, always offers to make me broccoli, and did not marry skinny B

Dad: whenever he answers the phone he always acts like I am a solicitor and says I will have to call again later

Momma: she still tucks me in at night and I'm 22 years old. She makes me whatever I am craving and I think she even likes doing it. I might be wrong about that but she certainly acts like doting on me is the best thing in the world

3 comments:

Liz said...

Babylicious, you are right about my loving to spoil you rotten! There is not anything I'd rather do than hover over those I love. I wonder if I will ever out grow this tendancy to be a mother bear when it comes to my "cubs".

Lindsay said...

Thanks, I think you are the shiz too!

Heidi Louise said...

I'm not going to lie... I feel kid of jaded by this because you along with the rest of the family know I am the least talented dancer at our dance parties. Is that all you could come up with? Do you not love me? ;)