Monday, January 21, 2008

Blacklisted

I love what I like and I hate what I don't like. When someone, something, or someplace bothers or offends me in anyway, they are blacklisted. I literally will not visit again. For instance, I LOVE Noodles and Co. and I hate Zupas. Some other places that are part of said status include: Krispy Kreme, Tomassos Italian Ice, T-Mobile operator 172, Dairy Queen in Provo, Elementary school, and Costa Vida.

My biggest hatred however, is with Zupas. You could not pay me to go in there. They have horrible service, a stupid name, and they wont sell you what you want to eat. I would call them douche bags but my mom would get mad. And whats with Tomassos upping their prices. A delicious ice cream cone used to be $2.00 exactly, with tax. It was perfect and easy. Now its 39 cents more. Man I hate greedy lame-o people.

I guess you guys all know what topics not to bring up anymore. I dont want to talk about these places almost as much as I will never go to again. I could use a steak though if anyone wants to bring up where I should go to get one.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

We just hit up the P-town DQ the other day!?!?! Has something happened in the meantime?

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

Brent and I had some bad experiences at that Dairy Queen. Although, I have to say I like the berry salad at Zupa's, but yes, it is a dumb name for a restaurant.

Heidi Louise said...

Funny... I must not have been paying attention to this when I read it because I never once read anything about the DQ... Oh I need to sleep.

Just remind me to NEVER get on your bad list. :)

Miss Ashley said...

I also neglected to add actors. What was I thinking? I blacklisted Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Angelina Jolie, etc.