Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008: Year of the....

What will this year bring? I dont know but I could really use a good time. The last year really sucked. Well basically summer of 06 and Dec. 06-Sept. 07. I can't even begin to explain how bad it was. I would rather cut off my favorite finger (the left hand pinky) than re-live some of those days. But somehow I got through it alive and sane. How that happened, I dont know. I am just really feeling a good year coming on. I mean I am starting it out with Tylenol PM, cough medicine, and lots of blankets. Guess I can't ask for more than a good nights sleep.

I better get at least one new baby in my life (sisters, that means you!) and one sibling married. I dont think that is too much to ask for people. As for me and what I want, well that is for me to know and no one to find out. A friend inspired me to make a list of predictions. I think I am goint to try that for the first time. My first prediction is that I forget all my predictions come March. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a belated Christmas gift that will just keep giving all year long...my blog! brilliantlesliethoughts.blogspot.com
Happy New Year!

Lindsay said...

Hello! That baby comment better be directed toward Jaimee, because I had a baby in 2007. A baby in 2008 might be a little too much for me!