Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Make-shift Temple Square Visit

Sweet Jessica dragged us to a wedding reception in Taylorsville last weekend so her payment to us was a stop at Temple Square. Well we timed it just right and got into downtown at the exact same time as the MoTab Christmas concert got out. Yep, it took us 40 minutes to get from West High to the Temple. To keep myself entertained, I rolled down my window to talk to the people that had been stuck next to us for some time. Their window was down so I felt like I had the right to talk to them. I asked them if they were on a date and Corey and Jessica got embarrassed so they rolled my window up and put the child lock on. Mean. By the time we finally got to Temple Square it was about 10:00pm and 20 degrees.

This is why it became a make-shift visit. We were too cold to see more than a tree or two and then we ran back to the car. But don't worry we had time to snap this gorgeous picture for everyone. On our way home we stopped at delicious Crown Burger to help warm ourselves up. All in all, good trip I suppose. Oh, and momma I get to see you in 3 days!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

that looks like the burning bush behind you! Keri Russell did go to the movie with me, we are totally best friends!