Thursday, October 25, 2007

All Gone...

My hair that is. All of my hair is gone and it feels great, sad, but great. As soon as I sat down in the chair cousin grabbed my hair and cut about five inches just like that. No warning, no discussin, just chopped it. Josh got woozy - literally - because he hates short hair and he knew it was just going to get shorter. Cousin so graciously cut 7 inches off my hair even though I only asked for 5 (but we all knew that would happen). The night before I cut my hair I asked Jessica to take a picture for proper documentation. Well she went to town. She made me do all these weird things with my hair like cousin IT and some sunburst thing. Anyway, here are the before and after shots of my snip snip adventure.




2 comments:

Bethany said...

that is one GREAT haircut.

Laura said...

you look sooooooooooooooooo so hott- i really do like it, i'm almost tempted to something short again- almost