Thursday, May 31, 2012

ANOTHER YEAR...ANOTHER GOODBYE

As the 2011-2012 school year ended today, OJHS History lost another family member.  Steven and I will be the only ones left to hold down the fort as Lisa departs our little group for Nebraska.  I am so happy she gets to be a mommy and live closer to her family but I am SO sad it means she has to leave us.  I met Lisa in our Utah History class in 2006 at BYU.  We then ended up in 276 together and a European history class after that.  I was excited when she joined Allison and I in the department to make three Jaguars out of Jacklin's 276 class.  Steven might get pretty sick of me this year without Lisa to keep us entertained and on task.  I am starting to notice a pattern here that people in my department don't like to stick around too long...it might be me! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are on the shorter side of life. Just sayin'!