Saturday, May 12, 2012

SPORTS GAMES

Literally, the only information I know about sports (other than BYU) comes from People.com.  If sports players do something to put themselves in the celeb spotlight, then I know about it.  Yep, that is the extent of what I know about sports games.  That being said, my dad took me and Janet to the Jazz game last week.  He said it was a playoff game but that means nothing to me.  I had to ask what "playoffs" mean.  I never remember if it is the beginning of the season or the end of the season.  After I asked that, I was profusely made fun of.  Fine with me.  I use my brain space for religion, history, and celebrities.  NOT sports.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is understandable. Your head is much smaller than mine (just look at the picture in this post), so you obviously have less brain space than I do.