Saturday, March 19, 2011

AN ITEM ISSUE

I have a problem when it comes to items I love. If I really love it, then I have to own it as many colors as possible. I do this with purses, coats, shoes, dishes, watches, socks, frames, etc. My newest disease involves a Michael Kors infection that is spreading and spreading. I can't stop. I started with this first purchase - a present to myself for graduating from the BYU:


Then got this last summer because it was on sale:
BoldNow I can't stop wearing this one:
Its weird because I want to stop but I don't want to either. I guess it is just that part of me that really, really loves stuff (hence why I drove to Vegas for Jimmer, shouted at Glenn that I love him, hold birthday parties for Josh Groban, etc.). When I love something, I am just really good at loving something.

No comments: