Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ASHTON'S BIRTHDAY

The first person I met at college was Ashton. She was my roommate freshman year and her favorite holiday is her Birthday! Yes, to her, its a holiday! We (Ashton, Jessica, Shanna, and I) had dinner tonight and played a "questions from the past" game. This brought up Ashton's birthday/holiday (and it was just last week so happy birthday). She told us the most adorable thing I have ever heard. She forgets that stores are open on her birthday. Last Thursday she needed to go somewhere but realized it would be closed...until she realized of course it would not be closed. Hilarious. Cute. Stupendous. Loved hearing it. Loved dinner. Love her.

3 comments:

The Swank Family said...

yes, yes, yes. I'm part tard. Isn't that what your sister called me one time?

Liz said...

Tell Ashton Happy Birthday from me. I love your new background for your blog!

Miss Ashley said...

Yes she did but that was because you had never seen red rock before. This birthday story was just too amazing not to share. It changed my life!