Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT THAT IN YOUR FACE

A trip to a public restroom made me think: why would you ever want to turn air in the direction of your face on an automatic hand dryer? Is this supposed to be a bonus feature? I had never actually pushed it down and had the hot, gross, bathroom air steam into my face until last night when curiosity got the best of me. It was not fun. I will never do it again. Why do these exist? Frankly, I would rather just further harm the environment and have paper towel. I judge establishments on whether they have "towel dry" or "automatic dry" facilities.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I find I prefer the paper towel option as well, only because I feel like I am not only wiping off the water, but whatever germs the water didn't get only furthering my OCD problem.

Anonymous said...

I love harming the environment. seriously. i always use as many paper towel as possible.

Lindsay said...

auto dry...ask Jen about those!!

Patrick, Lindsay and Jack said...

haha, Ash, that's hilarious! See, these are the kinds of little "profoundities" I'm talking about. And.... I think the face option exists for all of those homeless women who take showers in the sink and need a blowdryer. Gross. Get a job.