Sunday, April 11, 2010

OREGON SHOPPING

I just bought these shoes. I am happy about the price. I am happy about how adorable they are. I am happy about how comfortable (relatively speaking) they are. What I am not happy about is that I should have purchased them when my mom was buying in Oregon!! What was I thinking?? Mom and I went to DSW in Oregon which translation: no sales tax. And mom was willing to buy them for me!!!!! Major mistake. I got home and had to order them online with $4 tax and $8 shipping. It will be okay because these shoes weren't that expensive at $49.o0 off the original price! All that matters is that I bought cute shoes that reduce cankle appearance and I love them.

3 comments:

The Sabeys said...

OREGON!!!!!!

Jaimee said...

I forgot you are funny- I have been enjoying a little forte into your mind tonight- you are funny! xoxo

Alisha said...

Holy WOW! LOVE them!