Monday, March 8, 2010

GRILLED CHEESE

I really like grilled cheese sandwiches. Some (okay, a lot) of people believe that I am what you might call picky. I believe I am precise. Basically, there are quite a few "rules," as Heather calls them, in my world. One of the rules is that I will eat a grilled cheese from basically anywhere. Its hard to ruin and easy to make delicious. I am sure my love affair with grilled cheese started as a little kid going to the Bountiful Drug Store with Grandma Moss and company for the earth's most delicious G.C. sandwich. It probably helped that I also would eat french fries, mashed potatoes, chocolate malt, roll, banana cream pie, and a Cherry 7-Up. All at once for one meal? Yeah. From that point on I have always trusted the grilled cheese. Because of my preciseness or rules, I have a somewhat difficult time when eating out but the trusty grilled cheese always has my back. You can pretty much order it anywhere and it is pretty much always amazing. Maybe one day if I get up to the task of generating a list of my rules, I will post it on here. I guarantee you would all be amazed at how I make my eating/snacking/drinking/dining decisions.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I miss you and your rules. :(

Meg said...

oh my gosh. I totally took your advice and got grilled cheese for the first time ever at a food place. Devin and I ate at the hospital cafe tonight cuz it was late and we were hungry. I got grilled cheese and it was DELISH!