Saturday, February 27, 2010

Luc

Four years ago today Shanna and I put school on the back burner and decided to take a joy ride because it was a freaky warm day in Provo. We had to get away from campus and out amid the warmth of the day. Only problem: we didn't have any bicycles. We decided to rent some beach cruisers from Bingham Cyclery because they let you do it for free. That is where I met Lucy. I fell in love instantly, refused to giver her back to the store so I took her home and she definitely wasn't free. Boy, what a great 4 years we have had together. Here is a "cruise" down memory lane of her birthdays:

Day 1 our time together

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday where Nessle and I started the dual Lucy/Josh Groban birthday party

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

2 comments:

The Sabeys said...

Lucy may be getting older, but you sure aren't. why can't I look as great as you?

Anonymous said...

Love this! Love Lucy so much! Love Josh so much! Haha 2nd birthday, hilarious. Remember how we were cracking up that we were actually singing "happy birthday"?!!? And black seems to be the birthday color. Except for day #1 when green seems more appropriate.