Thursday, October 29, 2009

BAD DAY TURNED NOT SO BAD...AT THE EXPENSE OF A STUDENT

Wednesdays are always kind of bad. They are right in the middle of what is an awful work week. This last Wednesday was no exception to the rule. Right before my B3 class was about to start I wasn't in the most chipper mood and not very excited to stand in front of 38 kids and chit chat about western trails (and usually I am happy about this type of scenario). My mood quickly changed when one of my male students - in 7th grade - came up to me with a pained look on his face. While exerting himself to get the words out he says, "Uh, Miss Belnap. Um, a girl just hit me...in my...privates. I think I am going to throw up." Bursting at the seems I quickly tell him he can go to the office. As soon as he is out of hearing distance I burst out laughing. Best mood turn around ever. Thanks student, you made my Wednesday a not-so-crappy one.

1 comment:

The Collett Family said...

Talk about blog- stalking...Hey Ash! I had no idea you had a blog! I am so glad I can catch up with all that is going on in your life!!
Miss and Love ya-
Hannah