Sunday, March 22, 2009

FOR HEIDI

I don't like tags. I don't believe in them. I think they are a hassle. But Heidi tagged me in one of her blog posts and I obeyed because I am a little afraid of her. She has a lot of power. For this tag I was supposed to go to the "Pictures" on my computer, pick the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. I was to then post the picture on my blog, tell about it, and tag 6 people to do the same.
I will not however, be tagging 6 people but I do recommend that you go find what picture this would be. I was intrigued at least. I did cheat somewhat because the picture below is not technically the 6th picture. The real picture 6 was of me and Corey and I just absolutely was not going to let that fly so I got around cheating by deleting it. So the following is now picture 6 in my 6th folder in which hold all the great photographic memories of my 3rd year at BYU. And may I just say this was very hard for me not because I had to look at a picture of that horrible excuse for a man but because it was the 6th folder, 6th picture and I HATE even numbers.

This very random photo was taken at Shane Johnson's 26th birthday party. Shane is one of "the brothers" meaning he was my FHE brother when I lived at Liberty square plus he lived with 2 of his real brothers - hence we called them "the brothers." These men have changed my life. I love them all so here is a shout out to all of them: Shane, Daniel, and Jason Johnson, Justin, Michael, Ransom, and Billy kind of too. They would do anything for anybody, building you anything out of wood that they personally chopped down from a tree, take you camping, fix your bike, sing you clever songs, or talk to you on the phone for hours. I love them all very much.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Interesting that the 6th picture in the 6th file and you tag 6 people. Corey-666 (Satan!!) I'm just sayin'.

Miss Ashley said...

Um Lindsay, I just laughed out loud in the middle of my A1 class while the kids were taking a test. My students probably think I am a little crazy now. That comment changed my life.

Laura said...

awesome....

Heidi Louise said...

Not only satan Linds, but the fact that she hates even numbers and those were associated with Satan...a.k.a. Corey.

Afraid of me? Why are you afraid of me? I have no power. But thank you for participating!