Saturday, February 7, 2009

SHAKE 'n POUR

I bought this at the grocery story after an advertisement convinced me it would be fun. I don't particularly love pancakes but I really wanted to see how this whole "shake 'n pour" thing would work. Well I am here to testify that a) it was fun and b) it makes delicious, fluffy pancakes. Seriously, they were the prettiest, fluffiest pancakes ever. I am known for lacking skill in pancake flipping. I would always get nervous trying to make them because I could never flip a good pancake without ruining it. Not with the Shake 'n Pour. I flipped that freaking pancake into a beautiful piece of art (see photograph for how great my pancakes were). I strongly encourage all of you to try this product. It was $1.30 and it made 5 large pancakes. They make a larger contiainer as well that makes about 10 large pancakes. You will love the act of shaking and pouring but especially that you didn't have to dirty a bowl to mix your batter! Go out and try it today.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

you should send the company a link to your blog and tell them that you want to be in their next commercial! ha ha ha. :) What's funny is that I saw that ad too and thought it looked like fun also.
Hey, I know how you love Glenn Beck. I wrote a post about him on my new blog: www.mrg-loveofliberty.blogspot.com. Check it out, lovely!

Heidi Louise said...

That was the best infomercial post ever!