Saturday, December 27, 2008

TO DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

I think I read a little too much Twilight over the break. My family can attest to that but everyone has been bugging me about when I was going to finish the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. I spent Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve (single kids only holiday in the mission home lends a little bit more down time than I am used to) reading that freaking book and all it left me with was a night full of, well...nightmares. Yep.

I woke up in a rotten mood Christmas morning because that dumb story was etched in my subconscious so deep that I had not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 different dreams throughout the night! Every time I went back to bed after waking up (laughing at myself), I fell right back into the same dream sequence but a different story line. Blah. I just wanted to enjoy my evening. I would have willingly allowed for some great Edward/man-of-my-dreams dreams but not about wolves and vampires coming to destroy the people I love that resulted in a war in my classroom. I am just going to go to bed tonight hoping I dream about saffron rolls because thats all I did/made/thought about/ate all day.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Baby, we make a great team of Saffron Roll makers! Who needs the pro's when Liz and Baby pulled off the best batch of those I have ever tasted!