Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GYM

Usually I go to the gym in the afternoon but today I went early because I am leaving on vacation today. Well I can say now that I hate the morning gym crowd. They are all real lame-wads. Morning gym people are not the people that go to show off in their slutty attire or crazies that don't sweat an ounce; they are worse. They are people with the will and energy to work out. Its a totally different feeling in the morning. All the people were already skinny and toned. And then I was there with the Belnap Flush (awkwardly red cheeks) shining brightly at about mile 2. Yeah, you could say I stood out a little. I look forward to my return to the afternoon crowd. More of my people, the lazier gym-goer if you will.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ha ha ha ha! Thanks for the afternoon chuckle! I am likewise uncomfortable with those lean machine, obsessed with their body fat percentage types.

Whit said...

Oh Ashley, you crack me up! I have to see the watch you got! I'm very impressed that you returned ALL that merchandise. I couldn't have done it...oh wait I returned the shoes I bought right after I saw you, but I kept everything else! Gotta love Nordies!