Monday, July 21, 2008

CLASS LISTS

Class lists came in last week and I sat with the social studies department as they went through them. The purpose in doing this was because they (the teachers that have been at OJH for a while) wanted to see some very specific students and who got stuck with them. This is about how the conversation went:

Allison: "Who has Betty?"

Kathy: "Betty who? Oh, Betty. How could I forget??"

Cameo: "Oh no, Allison you have Betty."

Allison: "Okay. As long as I don't have Mary."

(long pause as they search for Mary)

Cameo: "Sorry Ashley."

Me: "I don't think I want Mary."

Lets just say that looking at the class lists was not a fun ordeal for me as they would come upon a student that they were sorry to say was in my class. Oh crap. Hopefully the students don't drive me to insanity. But honestly, I am really excited. I'm sure it doesn't seem like it but whatever they give me, I can handle. I will take it like a teaching champ because thats what I am.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I like your attitude. Good luck!

Liz said...

You are the "teaching queen", Baby. I know that you will be awesome and that you can handle the students. Look how well you handle me! Love MOM

Miss Ashley said...

Dear Mom,
I hate to be the one to break it to you but you are the easiest person to handle. Period.

Anonymous said...

It's ok, that is the same way Twogood felt when he saw he had Ashley Benlap and Chase Eskelsen in his class. He thought the end of the world was upon him... Man was he ever right!

The Sabeys said...

We love those gems of children