Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY / 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

One year ago today marks the beginning days of my parents leaving for their mission. June 17 was their farewell. That was a good - with mixed emotions - Sunday. They both gave great talks, along with Elder Madsen. We had a great afernoon at home after church with all of the family. Later that week they were set apart at the Church Administration Building by President Packer and Elder Christofferson. Poor Joshie had surgery just the day before plus emotions were so high, it made for a rough but amazing day. Then mom and dad spent one week at the MTC. The day they left for the MTC was so hard. Lucky for me though, I got to visit them everyday because I was here in Provo. We had a lot of good times. Then on June 28 they left us for good for the Washington, Kennewick Mission. Happy 1 year anniversary President and Sister Belnap. Its definitely been a hard year without you here but I know you are where you should be. Only 743 days to go!

Me and momma after their farewell

The day mom and dad left for the MTC

Today also marks the 4 year anniversary of meeting Jessica and Ashton, my college soulmates. Here is a shout out to them. I love you both. Hopefully we can enjoy the next four years just as much!

My besties

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Baby, thanks for the anniversary blog. If the next two years go as fast as this one has, I'll be home before you know it. You are loved more than tongue can tell. MOM

Lindsay said...

Umm......you kind of forgot to tell that poor Lindsay had surgery the week before!