Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just another manic Sunday

I have been so busy today. So busy, I could scarcely enjoy my sabbath. Its only noon and look how busy I have been. Good thing church isn't until 1pm.

I got up at 9:30am
brushed my teethies
checked the weather online
checked the weather outside (aka I opened my blinds)
filled out some teaching reports while in bed under the covers

talked to my momma on the phone
organized my socks by color
perused my coats to base my outfit off of
checked postsecret
checked the snow report for skiing
did some really amazing blogging

So for the slow minded that didn't catch my little joke that I have wasted all my time this morning, I am sorry you are that dumb. I hate church at 1 o'clock. Who invented that? Its those darn Mormons I tell ya. I sit ... around ... all ... morning ... just waiting for church to arrive. It takes forever. There is no sense in being productive in those hours because you would have to interrupt it with getting ready and being lazy. Boo waiting for church unless someone comes up with a better alternative than the hectic list I just provided.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It is incredible that we are NEVER on time to 1:00pm church. When we had 9:00am church we were usually on time. With earlier church you know that there in not time to be a total lazy a! Adios.

Heidi Louise said...

My advice to you is to sleep until just before church starts then you aren't twiddling your thumbs wondering what to do. Instead you are counting sheep. Plus, time flies when you are asleep, eh?