Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shout Out

I just wanted to give a shout out to My Slut: Hannah Simmons Watkins. Hannah just got engaged and I couldn't be happier for her. She has been dating Tobey for three-freaking-years and they are getting married next summer! I love Hannah probably more than she knows (or is legal). I am glad that we finally got over hating each other and found the love. Thats all folks. I am just really, really happy. And if any of you know Hannah, you should totally get the story on the proposal, it was amazing!

This is Hannah and I when we were 17 at dear old Davis High

4 comments:

Heidi Louise said...

It's about freaking time! I just have to rub in that I knew Hannah Banana before you did. And she loves me more!

Congrats Hannah!

Liz said...

Baby, you know how much I love you, but you really need to watch what you write. I realize that you have nicknames for your friends, but others reading your blog wouldn't understand your wierd sense of humor. I love Hannah Banana, so tell her congrats!

Bethany said...

I love Aunt Liz's (your Mom) comments!

Lindsay said...

Are you Hannah's PIMP???? Wow, you had dark roots in that pic. If I said that to your face, you would probably have hit me and said "shut-up, I know!" LOVE YOU. Congrats to Hannah.