Sunday, October 7, 2012

BREAST CANCER MONTH: DAY 7

So my dentist is amazing.  He has figured out the issue behind my cavity-fest.  Every year I usually get 4-6 cavities but yet I am an avid brusher.  I love a clean mouth!  One thing the dentist asked me to avoid was soda.  I really don't drink much but sometimes a teacher needs a Diet Coke to get through the day.  Now you might be wondering how this all fits into breast cancer awareness.  Well I only drink water now and because of that I have expanded my collection of water bottles.  I drove to Lake Powell today and had to have two water cups with me so when one ran out, I was fully prepared.  So with all of this, I busted out my BC Brita. I usually keep this one on display because it is so cute but now it must be utilized.


No comments: