Thursday, October 11, 2012

BREAST CANCER MONTH: DAY 11

Today's breast cancer awareness item is not actually tangible but something I seriously love.  When I first came to BYU, I decided to start summer term so I moved to Provo 2 weeks after high school.  The first person I met was Ashton Y. Epps.  We (along with Jessica) fell in tender sweet roommate love and I still love her hard core to this day - except now she is Ashton E. Swank.  Ashton is the fabulous woman behind Something SwankyShe is an expert dessert maker, dessert blogger, and blog designer.  She called me a couple of months ago to inform me that my blog needed a makeover and she needed my username and password.  I, without any hesitation, gave her this information and she created the gorgeous breast cancer blog design you see right now.  Thank you Ashton!

No comments: