Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BOSTON WITH MR. SUMNER

I went to visit Jaimee and the kiddos is Boston last week with Jen.  We had a lovely time in the New England Fall.  I saw some super history, super houses, and super people.  Jen and I slept in Kate's room and read her stories, made her stay up late with us (yes, we did that to a 5 year old), and let her pick out our outfits.  I was so scared that Will would be shy and not remember us because he lives 2000 miles away but he totally loved us!  As much as I literally HATE having Jaimee and the babies so extremely far, I also love having them in such a cool city.
My.  Dream.  Home. - Concord, MA.

Edge of the Concord River where the "shot heard round the world" took place.


THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!  I MEAN THIS WAS ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY AMAZING!!!!  I MET STING aka GORDON SUMNER.  HE WAS SO NICE AND LET US GET A PICTURE.  THE HISTORY STUFF SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FAVORITE PART OF THE TRIP BUT MEETING STING TOTALLY TRUMPED EVERYTHING!

House of 7 Gables - this was my favorite thing in Salem, MA

Scott took us to the crew race Head of the Charles - they do way cooler sports back east
The entrance to Harvard.  A bit classier than the BYU tunnels.
Harry Potter Witch and Wizard store in Salem, MA

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So many questions!

1. Why have I never seen that denim jacket in the first pic? Extremely cute.

2. Why have I never seen that scarf from the first pic? You look awesome.

3. Why are you and Jen wearing slippers?

4. Sting looks like he is scared/grumpy. Was he nice? Was his accent rad?

5. Harvard make me think of the Social Network and Mark Zuckerberg. Did you see anything about those things there?

The end.

P.S. Crazy that the word for the verification is stingitl. That is sting in the beginning.