Tuesday, August 2, 2011

_______ IS A BEYOTCH

It's pronounced bee-otch. Anyway...these are some people who have left me and I hate them and people who are about to leave me and I hate them too (in no particular order):

1. Heather - moved
*Left me twice that trickster. Moved to Texas then came back to me. Now back to Texas. I guess that means it is time to come back to me??

2. Ashton - moved
*Left me for Virginia. Will probably never return to live in the west.

3. Allison - about to move
*This one will be awkward because we have never been apart. All I can say is I already booked my flight to Sacramento for 3 weeks after she leaves.

4. Jaimee - moved
*Left me for Boston. The Belnap children had never ever been separated until this beyotch decided to break from the pack. It is so weird to have our family split up.

5. Leslie - about to move
*Another one of those left-me-twice people. Left me for D.C. and oh wait, leaving me for D.C. again. So fussy.

6. Cameo - moved
*Left me for Alabama and a baby. Also left me to be CTL, not cool.

7. Erica - moved
*Left me for Kentucky. Left her dogs here so it is better.

8. Justin - moved
*Left me for med school. Can you call a boy a beyotch, because I just did???

9. Alisha - moved
*Left me for Vegas. Returns but not frequently enough.

10. Parents - moved but returned
*Nuff said

11. Sarah - moved
*Left me for Texas. Provo return ETA: 2012.

12. Lani - moved but returned
*Chose the right. Came back to Provo.

13. Kizzle - about to move
*The one taking Allison away. Watch your back, Kyle.


Why do you guys keep leaving?? It is so fantastic here. It is not so fantastic everywhere else.

6 comments:

Holly Belnap said...

We are still here!!!!

The Swank Family said...

Ha. I beg to differ! You haven't LIVED until you've lived in Buena Vista, VA.

hahahhahahahahahaha.

Yeah right. Even I can't say that without laughing :)

Sarah C. said...

A paper chain for my return is in the works. Woo woo!

Michelle said...

I guess I left so long ago or am not important enough to make any of your lists? (Not that I want to be called a beyotch.)
I just had three close friends leave me recently, too, and it sucks. I miss them so much.
On a completely unrelated note, do you think I will ever see you again? I hope so!!

Lindsay said...

Do I get points for moving closer to you? You lived in Provo so I moved to Utah County!

The Sabeys said...

What if I told you I am still mad that you never said goodbye. I know you were with your grandma... but Sunday night you said we would say goodbye...
Also... you should be glad that you are the CTL... now you are the most tenured in the department. You can't be fired! I am so kind to you.
I hope you get this while you are teaching school and it is a little something something to read when you walk back to your desk.