Wednesday, July 7, 2010

JUST HOW GOOD I AM AT SUMMER


People always tell me things like the following when they find out I am a teacher:

  1. "You must be so patient."
  2. "You're too young to be a teacher."
  3. "Well you must be crazy to teach junior high."
  4. "I think you should go straight to heaven."
  5. "How can you handle kids like that?"
  6. "They don't pay teachers enough."

My response to all of this: SUMMER!!!!!

Things I have accomplished: whatever the hizzeck I want! Take that working world people. You guys all chose the wrong career. Next up on this blog of all blogs: more picture proof of how amazing summer is.



p.s. I do actually love my job. Please don't think I am a cruddy teacher and work just to have a little mid-year break. I am actually a fantabulous teacher.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You are fantabulous,in every way!