Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NORDSTROM NOTES


If you don't know what a Nordstrom Note is then you don't need to read this post. If you do, please read on. So growing up I may have had a shopping problem at Nordstrom. But I wasn't the only one because everyone in my family shopped there, even dad. I don't need to talk about all the reasons why I love this store because if you are reading this blog then you probably know me (and if you don't know me, that's just weird) which means you know my testimony of Nordstrom. I remember getting the Nordstrom Note checks in the mail all the time. Sometimes twice a month! $20 to Nordy's just for spending money there already, sweet! I got my own Nordstrom card in 2004 and I am proud to say that I am the new owner of a Nordstrom Note! It took over 5 years to earn the points on my own but I did it! This makes me really feel like a shopping whore when I look back at high school. Coming to college kind of halted my shopping money, time, and money for Nordstrom. No more girls trips there after mom left as well so really my money has not been fueled into the store too heavily as of late. But I will be spending that free 20 bones (and then some of course because $20 would buy you tights) with utter enthusiasm. Ahhhh, my very own - and hard earned - Nordstrom Note!!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Congrats! Nordstrom Notes are the BEST!