Monday, May 18, 2009

A NUMBERS GAME

12 - the number of hours I was at Orem Junior today

2 - the number of days I will do that in a row

7 - the number of school days left until my paid summer vacation begins


27- the day in June when I will be rafting for the cure

150 - the number of questions on the test I just wrote

3 - years with the same stupid calling

14 - the number of days before I take my 9th graders to DC with Cameo

78 - the amount of water I drank today in ounces

11 - the number of days I will be in Washington with the parents

2 - the hours I spent watching the Bachelorette

7 - the number of months since I kissed a boy

14 - my age when I knew I wanted to be a teacher

0 - the percentage of regret I have about actually becoming a teacher

13 - months until my parents come home

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Three years really is a long time to have the same calling. I think I wasn't prepared for the long-term-ness of family ward callings. (because I was always switching single's wards every year for like my whole life)
So, are you excited about going to see your parents? When do you go? How do you feel about the school year ending? It is weird how quickly time flies, even though sometimes it seems like a month between weekends because so much happens.
Anyway, I hope your last week of school is lovely and satisfying and that you get lots of presents. Although, come to think of it, I don't think I ever once gave a present to one of my teachers when school got out. Oh well, it's a nice thought, right?

Liz said...

I wish that tomorrow was the day you were coming here. I love you bunches and grundles. Thanks for being the best ever!