Monday, May 25, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY





Momma here are some pictures for you. I only got pictures at Stephen's grave and G&G Moss' grave. All of our loved ones were taken care of though. After Heidi and I visited all the graves we decided to go on a scenic drive. Well not so scenic because western Woods Cross is anything but that. We drove to see G&G Moss' old house. The only thing I remember about that house is the well in the front yard. Then of course we saw the house you and daddy built next door. Boy am I glad you guys moved to Kaysville so I could grow up there. I love our house and farm even more now. Well Momma, here are the picures of your old houses. I love you. Next Memorial Day you and daddy will only have 1 month left of the mission!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thank you Baby for taking care of those flowers for me. I appreciate that photos and I too am grateful that your dad moved us to Kaysville. But this was a good starter house. We payed 150.00 a month for a house payment. Time flys when you are having fun.