I hate New Year's Resolutions so I decided that I will only make resolutions on leap day. This is especially awesome because then I only have to set goals every four years! My leap day goals and predictions are as follows:
1. Skydive in Canyonlands
2. Complete my level II state license and move up the pay bracket!!
3. Memorize "The Living Christ"
4. Re-read all Harry Potter books
5. Install new kitchen floors in my house
6. Pay off my car early
7. Effing get married
8. Go to a new continent (South America or Australia still to visit)
9. Predict that I am an auntie of of 11
10. Predict that I am a rock star on the drums
Friday, February 24, 2012
NORDSTROM, Orem passed away tonight, February 24 at 6:00pm. I went to say goodbye with Janet and the boys. It took us nearly three hours to soak in our last moments together before we were ready to leave. This NORDSTROM location has been my personal therapy for the last eight years. NORDSTROM is like the church, it is the same everywhere you go. It gives you that sense of "home" when you are traveling in a foreign city. Thank you NORDSTROM. Screw you NORDSTROM VP who decided to close my location.
|With the boys saying adios to NORDSTROM|