Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LEAP DAY RESOLUTIONS

I hate New Year's Resolutions so I decided that I will only make resolutions on leap day.  This is especially awesome because then I only have to set goals every four years!  My leap day goals and predictions are as follows:


1. Skydive in Canyonlands
2. Complete my level II state license and move up the pay bracket!!
3. Memorize "The Living Christ"
4. Re-read all Harry Potter books
5. Install new kitchen floors in my house
6. Pay off my car early
7. Effing get married
8. Go to a new continent (South America or Australia still to visit)
9. Predict that I am an auntie of of 11
10. Predict that I am a rock star on the drums 


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Do you mean re-watch all the Harry Potter movies? You know they came out with the movies right?