Monday, March 26, 2012

OLD ADVENTURE: NC

My lovely friend, Ashton, put this photo up on her blog the other day and it flooded my memory with good times and southern charm.


Summer of 2005 I took my "college roommate trip" to go visit the lady on the right when Lyndsi, Shanna, and I flew out to visit Ashton in North Carolina.  It was probably one of the best trips of my life.  It was so fun to just travel as friends all while seeing where Ashton grew up.  We played at the beach, visited museums, toured Raleigh, Durham, Elizabeth City, Wake Forest, etc. Plus I was forced to eat Bojangles and such so that was...neat. I also got to go back to the south a year later when Ashton got married and Whitney hosted me at her house.  I am grateful for the amazing friends I made in college!

OBX
Hope Plantation
At the Raleigh Temple
With Whitney at the Lake House

1 comment:

keatseatsblog said...

I'm getting all misty eyed and nostalgic :)