Thursday, September 8, 2011

HOUSE GUEST

I spent Labor Day weekend hanging out with the Petersens.  Twas a great time.  They had only been residing in California for 3 weeks when I came to visit them but it felt like they had been gone for decades.  I hate not seeing these people whenever I want.  We definitely made the most of our short time together.  Friday was spent eating delicious Pizza in Folsom.  Saturday was spent in chilly SF.  Sunday was full of worship and touring Sacramento.  Monday was shopping, shopping, eating, shopping.  Thank you Allison and Kizzle for being the best host parents ever!

SF skyline
two history teachers @ Alcatraz
Kyle and I don't get too close ever
making fun of people who buy shoes like this




Fog = my arch-nemisis

totally love each other
surprising new love, thank you Grandpa Pete

two history teachers on a stagecoach

two history teachers in Old Sac

2 comments:

Meg said...

ASh! I started a new blog about fashion and dating and such! Check it out! loves ya

Meg

mysideispinker.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

I don't get the blue shoes? How do they work? I am going to need a picture drawn to explain. Most importantly...are you sure about the diet dr. pepper with cherry? I have tried the non diet version and I don't think I likeed.