Friday, November 15, 2013

HOW INSTAGRAM RUINED BLOGGING

What is the point in blogging/keeping a record of my life when simple and quick to use instagram tells the same story.  Instagram has ruined blogging for me.  I don't like it when people take their instagram picture and then post it to facebook, snapchat, blogs, twitter, etc.  Stick with one social media outlet and be done.  The photos I choose to instagram tell a fun story about my life but why would I repeat that same thing on my blog.  That just means that I am so narcissistic that I need every media type telling the same story about the same picture.  It drives me nuts.  Thus, instagram has ruined blogging for me.  Putting pictures up and describing the surrounding events is just easier through insta than blogger. 

No comments: