Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I TRY TO DIY

Last summer I painted my kitchen cabinets white. I had to live with white cabinets and white floors for six months as I "worked hard for the money" to buy some new floors.  January was the month of floors.  February was the month of little fixes here and there.  March has been the month of re-decorating.  From the start to finish, here is the kitchen:

Cabinets before the paint

Right before the floor destruction

so much white tile
I will NEVER remove tile again.  Thank heavens for my college degree


The messiest job ever.  This dust and dirt was awful.  I was blowing gray snot for weeks.
All cleared and ready for new floors


Josh working so hard as my floor slave



These little transition devil pieces really sucked
Only shot I have of the old table and chairs

After building the table and chairs, I am DONE assembling furniture!

My luscious hand-scraped floors

2 comments:

Derek and Lisa said...

Wow. That looks GORGEOUS!! Good job!

The Sabeys said...

You are crazy. And cool.