Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PHONE FINDS


My phone crashed, burned, died, etc.  It was basically on crack it's last week of life.  If you called me recently and I didn't return the call, it's because I didn't know.  If you texted me and I never responded, it's because I didn't know. Do you see the pattern?  I have talked to multiple people who thought I was mad at them, ingnoring them, didn't care about pressing matters, or decided I didn't want to be friends anymore because I hadn't returned calls or texts.  The good news: I got a working phone!  Call and text away because I will respond!  A happy bi-product of my old phone dying was finding pictures I took that I haven't looked at in a long time.  Let me share some.
Jessica and the Breast Cancer birthday cake she made for my 24th birthday

Allison showcasing Debbie's picture on the ASD employee of the year award wall

Bennett's soccer game - love this kid

Cameo and Henry during one of the many visits Janet made to eat lunch with me.

Miss Kingman and Miss Belnap surprised to find our faces showcased on the OJHS happenings billboard dressed as scarecrows.  That was weirdly awesome.

For the last day of school I made all my Utah History students a Utah shaped sugar cookie.  Making 157 sugar cookies turn out in the shape of this great state is NOT EASY.  I will never do it again.

Students decorated my door for Valentine's Day.

Harry Potter nails for the HP 7.2 premier

Last year a student actually gave me a red apple as a gift.  Loved it.

This is the absolute strangest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.  I meant to do an entire blog post about this because it deserves one.  This is a houseboat on Utah Lake.  Some family was secretly living out of it and even had a dock to get to shore.  It was located off of Airport Road if you know where that was.  I have NO IDEA how they got a houseboat in the middle of the reeds or why they were living on it. Most amazing thing ever!

No comments: